Saturday, August 09, 2008

Beijing 2008 Summer Olympics

 

                     beijing-olympics-2008

Just watched the opening ceremony on NBC last night. Didn't like how they cut into commercials even when the show and fireworks were taking place. I liked all the performances very much, especially the part where they put up a show using moving printing blocks. I was watching in disbelief when it was revealed that the blocks were actually manipulated manually by humans, because I just concluded earlier that there was no way that such precision and coordination could be done without exact execution from computers. Truly awe-inspiring indeed what teamwork can achieve..

Now that I've seen this, I am hoping that I will be able to attend the London 2012 one...

2 comments:

Eric said...

Make it a goal and you'll find yourself in London in 2012!

KY said...

Yup I will :P