Sunday, July 02, 2006

Malaysia - United States

After a mere few weeks of real slacking in home, I had to come back to the United States to attend a 5-credit summer-course in Camp Davis. The journey back from Malaysia to US was extremely unpleasant, as it took me more than 2 days to reach here. This is due to an untimely thunderstorm that happened in Detroit, and because of that I had to spend a night in a hotel in New York. This shortened my stay in Ann Arbor. This means the very next day after I touched down in Michigan, I had to start another 3-day-2-night journey to Wyoming...

We camped in state parks on our way to Camp Davis, which is located near Jackson Hole, Wyoming. I was placed in a cabin with another two Americans. The condition of the cabin kinda suck (there was mouse in our trash bin, and we had to threw it out twice), but it's okay after getting used to it.

So here I will be, for another one month, with a series of unpredictable challenges and possible fun ahead of me.

No comments: