Sunday, June 08, 2008

Los Angeles

Los Angeles has never been my favorite city. To think of LAX and all the unpleasant memories associated with it simply makes me reject the idea that LA could be a nice place. Indeed, I still do not like the place although my visit to Los Angeles was not a comprehensive one.

I always thought that the highlight of my graduation trip was the Grand Canyon - Las Vegas portion, even before the trip. Hence, when we reached LA I was already not quite enthusiastic in visiting around, which was bad for my traveling companions - my parents and RJ's family. We stayed in Westin near the LAX for the remaining of our trip.

Throughout our stay, we have visited Hollywood (nothing much there, really), Disneyland (yeah yeah where your dreams (dry) come true) and Universal Studios. Here are the pictures:

IMG_5325 

Walk of fame

IMG_5371

Showing enthusiasm posing beside Goofy's statue which I have already posed with in Florida.

IMG_5759

Group photo in front of the Universal Studios globe

IMG_5854

Any resemblance to Arnold Schwarzenegger in Terminator? 

So our trip officially ended on the 8th of May when our parents bade us goodbye in the LAX airport. Again, I want to thank my parents for bearing with me for the whole period, and hopefully I can organize something better for them in the future.

2 comments:

Jin Ye said...

Quote: Any resemblance to Arnold Schwarzenegger in Terminator?

Is that a rhetorical question?

And why didn't you pose properly with Goofy? You looked so *cute* with Goofy in Florida!

Cumulonimbus said...

No no not for the 2nd time...haha