Saturday, January 20, 2007

如三秋兮...

It seems like I had been through ages when it has just been only 2 weeks (?!). Not only the workload of the semester had kept me busy throughout, a lot of recent events had steered me to think over a variety of stuffs over the course of a mere 2 weeks. It was far worse than any roller coaster rides that I have tried so far; the turmoil itself was almost unbearable. In short, I was simply overwhelmed.

To write down the tumult of confusion and my emotional restlessness here was itself an impossible task. Right now, I have to thank my utmost trust in myself (or rather, my narcissism) for keeping me sane in the midst of my self-created quagmires.

I just have to live strong I guess, and it is about time for me to face the much dreaded adulthood I would say. As much as I hate doing what the mass crowd is doing and following the pathetic mindless pattern that everybody assumes is the only way of living life, I have to start being realistic and stop fantasizing. Well, patterns exist for a reason, and hey, you are here right now. There's no turning back...

So stop whining boy, it's time to get real.

Last term, I didn't manage to take a good picture of my room in Alice Lloyd. To make sure I don't repeat my mistake, I have photographed my current room, so that at least I will remember how it looks like in the future.





Also, the weather took a sharp turn and it was extremely cold during the past week (sub zero celcius). The freezing rain had caused glaze ice to form on trees and plants, forming a totally magnificent view. Such beauty of the nature was timely as it soothed my mind and reinforced my notion that beauty still exists in the nature. My laziness (not willing to venture out of my room to take good pictures) ruined the photo though...



*And oh yeah, happy birthday mum!!!

1 comment:

Laotze said...

天欲降大任于斯人,必先苦其心智,劳其筋骨,饿其肌肤,空乏其身 。。。。。。-孟子