Wednesday, January 03, 2007

So long Fall06!

After a grueling semester in Ann Arbor, it's time to take a break and have some fun. For the 2006's winter break, five of us (Jin Ye, Poh Yi, Shermern, Ren Jie and I) decided to pay a visit to the sunshine state - Florida.

My final exam was on the 19th December (4-6pm), and the departing flight was 7-8ish the very next morning. It was as if the recover time for the traumatizing econ 409 finals was not short enough; I had to move all my belongings from Alice Lloyd Hall to Cambridge House in a night. With the help of Jin Ye, Poh Yi and Ren Jie, we managed to accomplish the impossible. Million thanks to them...

We woke up as early as 4am in the morning to go to the airport. Although I just had about 2 hours' sleep, I couldn't help but feeling happy as I know there's sun and fun waiting for me right in Florida...

No comments: