Saturday, October 28, 2006

Contemplation

Another week went by, and it was so far the worst. Just got back my econ 409 results, and it was horrendously bad (it's below the mean). I don't know whether it is that my brain had turned rusty, or that it has never been shiny before; I would put more stakes on the latter one if it was a bet.

I hate to say it, but right now I think I'm a failure. Not only my academic grades is in jeopardy, things are getting out of control too. Some changes must definitely be made. I have to live strong. To do that, I have to understand myself more than ever.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Keng Yang,

I am totally empathize your feelings. I am not doing very well either this semester. Three out of four subject get out of control, so to speak.

I was rather miserable for the past two weeks. But at the end, I told myself that I need to move on. While it's impossible to travel back with a time machine, we can still try our best (and no regrets), and look forward to the new semester where we can start "new."

Anonymous said...

Please replace the "am" in my first sentence with "can."

Stupid typo...

Anonymous said...

Bro,

Don't worry too much. Life has its ups and downs. Look at the greener side of the grass. Look forward and enjoy life. Sorry to hear you're tension-ing. I do sometimes. So you're not alone bro.

Tell me you can do it man or bro!

Cumulonimbus said...

Thanks guys for the encouragements!