Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Thanksgiving Break

Thanksgiving break was long gone when I am writing this post. It's weird that I couldn't update my blog when I was supposed to have ample of time to do so, and now that I am busy with all the schoolwork, I can afford to spend some time on writing something....

Basically, this thanksgiving was a relaxed one. We went watch Harry Potter on the first day (Jinye, Renjie and I), and I had my first "sleep of the century" that night. Totally refreshed after almost 12 hours of deep slumber (from 10.30pm to 10am). Haven't been doing so for ages.

Aside from that, I managed to finish a tvb series (20 episodes long), attend a church thanksgiving dinner, celebrate a friend's birthday (Joshua is his name, his blog's link is on my page), do some room-cleaning, and cook two meals (tom yam and sukiyaki, which mel did a good job). Rather uneventful for a student staying in US, but I was rather satisfied as I was able to rest after the hectic two-thirds of semester.

Too bad, it's too short a break...wonder when will I be able to rest like this again..haha!

No comments: