Sunday, November 13, 2005

Tagged?

I was tagged, and I don’t even know what the meaning of tagging is. Here, I would like to respond to one of the question:

Things I Plan to Do Before I Die
1. Travel around the world (standard answer), including places (countries, cities, attractions) like: Rome, Paris, London, Cairo, Istanbul, Tibet, New Zealand, Angel Fall, Eilean Donan Castle, Grand Canyon, Athens, Alexandria, Switzerland ….
2. Listen to Rachmaninoff Piano Concerto 2 and 3 live.
3. Fly (or at least to get the idea of flying, like doing parasailing, bungee jumping…)
4. Have enough money to lead the life I want.
5. Be able to play Chopin’s Ballade in G minor and other master pieces.

Surprisingly, these are the only things that I can think of right now. Looks like I still don’t quite know what I want in my life….:)

1 comment:

Eric said...

What's with the exclaimation marks, Qun Feng?!?! I am puzzled...