Friday, March 11, 2005

Hi everybody!!!

haha..

this is my first post here. first of all, let me introduce myself. im a guy from malaysia, now studying in the states in a fairly prestigious school, majoring in a field called actuarial math (god knows what's that). im creating this blog because i feel that i need to vent my frustration or share my happiness once a while, or else the pressure build up inside me might eventually lead to an earth-shattering detonation...and here, i choose to remain anonymous. this (the anonymity) will not last forever though...eventually i will let my close ones know about my identity. (there is nothing to hide about myself though, im not a fugitive on run or whatsoever. it's just that i feel more comfortable in this way. maybe i can crap more naturally) haha. so enjoy guys.

1 comment:

Eric said...

Geez... I know who you are! Can't believe I am your "close one." Where does PY (not Mrs Ng, of course) stand in your heart?