Sunday, March 13, 2005

Had my first lobster dinner!!

today is my friend's birthday, so we all went out to a restaurant called the seafood company to celebrate...it was a really classy restaurant (the highest class so far i hav been) and it offers mostly seafood. i ordered a dish called the "maine baked lobster", and it cost me about 28 USD. it was worth it though, as that was my first time eating lobster. and yes, before savoring the main course, we had snails as appetizer...they don't put it as snails on the menu, instead there is a special name for this kind of food...tasted normal to me though. but for the lobster, it was really nice. my dish consists of a lobster, some hashbrown and breadcrumb i think? haha..i guess this is the typical me. blur in everything, careless about details....

wonder how far can this attitude brings me? im sure nowhere far. i need a change...

1 comment:

Eric said...

Hmm... Lobster in Real Seafood Company, Main St.

Ah... Those good old days in college!