Thursday, November 20, 2008

Men's Glee Club

I attended Men's Glee Club's concert twice during my years in U of M, partly because I was coerced into doing so by my senior who happened to be a member of the club. Last weekend, I ended up in Hill Auditorium again for my 3rd Men's Glee Club concert. Sounds gay? Nope, because firstly their performances were quite good indeed, and secondly, I went there with yy :P

This year, the Friars weren't as funny as before, probably because I couldn't quite hear what they were singing from the balcony. However, I should say that the pianist did a great job again, and I was delighted that their first performance actually used a pipe organ as the accompaniment. The effect reminded me a lot of "Phantom of the Opera".

IMG_0155

Hill Auditorium

IMG_0153

Up close shot. If you are sleepy enough, your mind play tricks and those singers actually turn to penguins...

IMG_0147

:)

2 comments:

ying said...

faster thanks me for capturing good pic.. :P

Cumulonimbus said...

hala hala :D