Thursday, September 11, 2008

Sports

Recently I have been playing quite some sports. In fact, for the past few days, I managed to play (just to be clear, I am not talking about wii sports here :P ):

Sat - Tennis

Sun - Bowling

Mon - Badminton

Tues - Golf

Wed - Tennis

Fri - Volleyball in AA??

Had my first golf experience 2 days ago, wasn't too bad. I stole some balls from Ken and Jill to practice some swings. Personally I think that driving wasn't too hard, as long as you practice to the point of being able to swing consistently (well that's the key to most sports). We also played some putting on the green. I ended up treating both of them Coldstone because I foolhardily challenged them to a putting game...(gosh)

For sports listed above, other than badminton I'd say I'm playing at beginner's level. Hope as time passes by I will get better in those games...and be a sporty actuary! (as Kai said, insert evil laugh here)

3 comments:

^SpRInG^ said...

are u sure dat ur not a beginner in badminton ? :p

Cumulonimbus said...

...of coz! haha

Jason Lim said...

of course... you're a beginner? =P