Sunday, September 19, 2010

Filling in the blanks

So, it’s been a while lol. This blog is so dead that it is alienating even its most ardent fans, to name a few, KY, me and myself. Why didn’t I update my blog more often? I think the reason is that because I was free. Now that my fall exam is approaching, I think I will start updating it more and more often…

I wanted so much to start blogging about something else, but let me go back to where I left off. July 4th as every American know is a holiday, but sadly for me I had to work on July 4th, due to the fact that it was when the quarter end valuation work begins. So Pei Ying drove down to Carmel to visit me. And she rented a beetle!

IMG_5260

Py beaming with her VW beetle…

In the past she has been getting some pretty unique cars. Like this one (a Hyundai Genesis coupe?):

IMG_5098

So anyways I worked half day one Sunday, and in the afternoon we went to Greenwood (like Birch Run) to do some shopping. On our way back we stopped at Indianapolis to catch Toy Story III before we went to the Monument Circle to wait for the July 4th fireworks. IMO the performance was really mediocre, and was nothing compared to those extravaganzas in Asia. But at least it wasn’t raining this year…

IMG_5418

Dinner from Au Bon Pain

IMG_5426

The crowd (above), and the fireworks (below):

IMG_5485 IMG_5516 IMG_5517 IMG_5521 IMG_5544IMG_5526 IMG_5535

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very beautiful fotos of london !