Tuesday, July 28, 2009

New addition to apartment

About one year after I started working, I finally decided to buy a futon. I found this Manhattan convertible lounger online, and since it has some pretty good reviews and the price is rather affordable, I decided to go for it.

Before: One huge-ass box…Objects behind for scale

IMG_3251 IMG_3250

After: a less empty apartment

 IMG_3823 IMG_3819

Now I figure I just need a bigger television, another nice standing lamp, a small coffee table with some artwork on it, and a couple pictures on the wall to make my apartment look nicer. Well, I don’t really need those though, so I shall stop spending unnecessarily…for now.

7 comments:

Jason Lim said...

looks comfy. how much did you get it for?

RJ said...

I've got suggestion here. Just hang your pics on the wall, since you are the Narcicist Phua!! Or some pics of you and PY together!!

But your apt looks really nice!! How I wish I could afford such a luxury, but no way... rooms are expensive around here!! :(

KY said...

Jason: got it for 360 bucks (60 of it is shipping). You can check it out at walmart.com...

RJ: LOL definitely...if you watch the Gem of Life Terrance has this huge ass photo of him and Constance in his house, remember? Prolly I should get something like that...

Btw thanks for the compliment...wait till you see py's apartment...10x nicer...yeah i bet rooms are super expensive in KL...

Unknown said...

RJ.. that's TOO FUNNY!!.. I really LOL'd. ;)

Imagine the exact Constance and Terrance picture with Phua and PY in it. =)

Unknown said...

In my mind, I'm now superimposing various Phua portraits against the picture of his apartment. hahahahahah

KY said...

Eh mel, did i mention that to you b4?? That's exactly what i want!!! The Constance and Terrance picture!!!

Unknown said...

Go for it Phua!! =D