Sunday, June 21, 2009

Pei Ying’s Graduation

Unlike my graduation which was held in the Diag (for the first time I think), the Class 2009 graduation took place at the usual venue, the Big House. For me, py’s graduation reminded me how fast time has passed since I graduated.

This happened just one year ago:

IMG_4239

And now it’s this:                                                                      IMG_3495     

The bad thing about graduation in Big House was that after the ceremony, we had to walk a long way from there to East Hall to attend the actuarial ceremony.

082

Flowers that I bought for py after reminded by friends :P

042

Congrats class 2009!

045

Notice the box added to the Big House

061 

This year’s speaker: Larry Page, co-founder of Google

068

Happy graduating!

 074

Group photo with py’s parents

PY, welcome to the working world! All the best :)

2 comments:

Jason Lim said...

next year valentine no more flowers. wakakaka

ying said...

kick u!! no la, next year my turn to give flowers..