Saturday, July 12, 2008

Moving out of Ann Arbor

After just a mere month of resting, I had to move on with life; my next stop would be Carmel, a town about half an hour away from Indianapolis, Indiana. The good thing about this place is that it is 4 hours away from Ann Arbor, and this means that I can practically go back to my college town during the weekends, whenever I wish to.

The packing and moving was not that bad, due to the fact that I did not unpack most of my belonging when I moved to U-Towers. Coincidentally, Ren Jie would be leaving the states the very same day I moved out from Ann Arbor. Hence, we had a small gathering and dined in Yamato, a Japanese restaurant in Kerrytown the night before our departures.

P6130164

Group photo

The food was ok, but the AC wasn't working that day, and it was a hot day. After dinner, I packed all my stuff into my car with the help of Wei Chieh and Ren Jie (thanks!), and had some card games before calling it a day.

IMG_0281 IMG_0282

Our messy room in U-Towers right before moving..

IMG_0286 IMG_0285

The bathroom and pathetically small kitchen

IMG_0288

Wei Chieh being himself

IMG_0289

Ren Jie was like: "What??!! Haven't seen leng chai before ar??"

Soon after, I would be bidding Ann Arbor goodbye and embark on a new journey!!! Well, right now I have already known that it is not a particularly exciting one, but let me blog about that later...I'm catching up!!!

No comments: