Sunday, March 02, 2008

Europe trip summary

Finally, after 2 months, I managed to finish blogging about my Europe trip!! Woohoo!! To summarize the trip, it was a fun and great. I am glad that I did it, and it was really like sampling Europe, since we did the whole thing in about 2 weeks. Now that I have learned more about the continent, I will know where to revisit in the future.

Of course, the trip won't be great without the 2 buddies that traveled with me. Here I wish to thank them for making the trip interesting. Hope we will get more opportunities to travel together in the future.

I don't know what took me so long to finish the travelblogging, but actually lots of things have happened in the past 2 months. I am still pondering if I should blog about a life-changing event that happened late January, or straightway jump to blogging about my very recent Yosemite-Las Vegas-Grand Canyon trip. We'll see!!!

4 comments:

RJ said...

Oh well, I think the other takes priority over the trip. So yeah, do blog about that first!!! Muahahahahaha

Jin Ye said...

Yes Phua....
WE WANT LIFE-CHANGING EVENT!!!
I've seen Yosemite, so you can skip that. :)

Unknown said...

Phua... so the poll results are in! I'm in favor of the life-changing event too! So you know what to blog on next right??

Unknown said...

Yo Phua, you better remove the "dumuro" post. Think it is virus related.