Thursday, August 17, 2006

Back in Ann Arbor 2!

I'm back in Ann Arbor, again. Nothing much happened between my arrival in Ann Arbor back from the summer camp and my recent departure...life was slow and relaxing, and that was exactly what I hope for since the first semester.

My everyday life consists of cooking, some light reading (it's really minimal), my daily doses of Sex and the City, and occasional excursions to music school (still working on Liszt's Un Sospiro and Rach's prelude in G minor). My attempt to learn some excel programming failed miserably, so did my plans to gain some muscle mass (yeah right). But overall, life was good. I got the privilege to temporarily forget about the existence of time and take everything easy. Such hiatus from the studies, I believe, is terribly precious and worth savoring every moment...

I will update more on my recent Penn State and Cornell trip later in the following posts. For the meantime, I've got a date with Carrie Bradshaw if you guys don't mind :)

2 comments:

Eric said...

Hmm... You are dating Carrie Bradshaw, not Samantha Jones?

Cumulonimbus said...

Actually, I would prefer Charlotte York...