Sunday, October 18, 2009

Hilter Parodies

I recently came across some very funny parodies (IMO) made from one particular scene in the movie Downfall (German: Der Untergang). The original scene depicts Hitler’s furious outburst when he realizes that the war is lost. Since the movie was in German, subtitles were added to the clip showing Hitler ranting about various issues (essentially putting words in his mouth). I had some good time LOL-ing when watching some of these videos. I am sharing some of my favorites here (WARNING: HARSH LANGUAGE IN VIDEOS):

1. Exactly what I felt when I found out iPod Touch did not get the camera upgrade:

 

2. Hilter reacts when he finds out MU lost to Burnley

 

And there are countless of other such videos showing Hitler ranting about basically everything, from complaining about Windows Vista to ranting about Usain Bolt’s win in World’s Championship. And here is the parody of parodies (my favorite!):

No comments: