Thursday, April 03, 2008

Spring Break 2008

This is a long due post. Things have been going great the past few weeks…so, let me just start from where I left.

Spring break was awesome; we had had a great time traveling in California, Nevada and Arizona. So just let me make a quick summary of the trip, since the journey has already been meticulously detailed by Voon Seng in his dramatic trilogy complete with photos (lol).

Where: San Francisco, Yosemite National Park, Death Valley National Park, Las Vegas, Grand Canyon National Park

When: Spring break 2008 – 7 days

Who: The fabulous five (yeah I know the use of fabulous is a bit g…bad influence from sex and the city) - Voon Seng, Siew Gee, Ren Jie, Pei Ying and I

How: Good old rented full size Impala

In a nutshell, this has been a great trip, thanks to the good company :) I will revisit San Francisco, Las Vegas and Grand Canyon with my parents in less than a month's time (Gggoossh!!! Paniccking here....I'm about to graduate soon!!!!!)

2 comments:

Eric said...

Geez... Your use of "fabulous" is fine on itself, but your mention of Sex and the City makes me start conjuring images of your starring in the series. Thinking of scandals among you guys is awkwardly hilarious, I must say!

Cumulonimbus said...

....it would be totally out of place and nobody would want to watch such an awkward series...lol

Btw, I finished season 6, and I don't think there are several endings as you have told me earlier....are we watching the same series? haha..