Monday, December 03, 2007

Volleyball Championship

If it’s not because of the game, Chrysler Arena would still only be a name for me. I had only recently found out that the sports building next to the last stop of the Southbound Commuter houses a multipurpose court, which is the home for both our basketball and volleyball team (though I might have subconsciously knew this all the while).

I watched the game which Michigan played Miami. Just like other sports, we had our band playing at the side of the court, with the cheerleading group cheering in front of them. Surprisingly, Miami had its own band stationed at the opposite too, and they even had an eagle like mascot. Although I had absolutely no idea how good we were, we played pretty well that day, beating Miami in 3 straight sets. I supposed that we should be not bad at all, judging from the performance. In my very very humble opinion, this match was much more enjoyable than the football match (first of all, we won, and plus, we could sit :D)


Volleyball Championship


Cheerleading team


Our girls in action...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey, check out pictures of your "beautiful" legs on VS's blog. =D