Friday, May 12, 2006

Bye Winter 2006!

Long time no blogging :P

It felt surreal the moment I finished the final paper of the term; it was as if another chapter of my life had come to a conclusion. There was no time to rest that night. We had to move our stuff to the storage, and I had to start packing my stuff so that they can be moved the very next morning. Pressure had certainly worked wonders, as I managed to put all my belongings in boxes in a mere 8 hours, with sufficient time to watch movies, eat snacks, play games, do laundry, and chat with Joshua and Renjie in between. I slept at 5 in the morning and woke up at 8.30, just in time to do some last-minute packing before it’s time to move my stuff to the storage. Thanks to the help of everyone, we managed to get it done by 12. In no more than 4 hours, we would be en route to Toronto, Canada!!



Graduating senior: Joshua

No comments: