Sunday, October 30, 2005

Random post

This past Friday, when I stepped out of the graduate library after working for 2 hours, guess what? I bumped into Senator John Edwards (John Kerry’s vice presidential running mate in the 2004 presidential campaign)!! Okok, maybe I’m exaggerating a bit. Actually, he was giving a talk in front of the library, and when I saw him, he was surrounded by a huge group of students. Too bad I did not bring my camera again. Maybe I should make it a point to take it around, since I might one day bump into some famous celebrities. :)

Did nothing much for this week except study, study and study. Decided where to go during the winter break though. This year I will be going to Seattle, and possibly Vancouver (not confirmed yet because I still have to apply visa to enter Canada). Hopefully everything will turn out fine…

MSD officers came to umich for “pemantauan prestasi”. I’m not going to talk bad about anybody since this blog might be watched and I won’t want my scholarship terminated. Anyway, we had some Malaysian food (Nasi Biryani) for the night. Not too bad a dinner…

No comments: