Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Mitsubishi Mirage 2001

Hahaha...long time since i last posted anything. Currently i'm still in Roanoke Rapids, North Carolina, but since i'm not doing anything now (i lent my car to Priscilla coz hers is in the bodyshop. a good excuse for not working right?), i'll try to tell what exactly i have been doing for my first summer in the states...

*this post is a continuation from my last post* &pardon me for my grammer..sigh~~&

So, after much trouble, i finally got myself a car (haha..don't really remember about the details...it happened about 3 months ago). It's a Mitsubishi Mirage 2001. I bought it from a dealer in Saginaw, MI, with 3100 usd cash, and i think it's a pretty good deal. The car is extremely good on gas. The only thing im not so happy about the car is that i can't use the cdplayer, because i don't have the access code for it (high-tech huh?) Of course, i can go to the nearest Mitsubishi dealer to retrieve the code, but doing that will cost my another fortune (about 68 usd). Hence i decided that i would be better off if i just sing and entertain myself in the car.

(i will post a pic of my car later)

No comments: